Why have a Mobile app for FMCG?
Mobile app for FMCG – Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is crucial for businesses to stock prospect and customer data, monitor customer interactions, and provide this information to other stakeholders.
CRM helps businesses to manage customers and relationships, enabling the company to grow.
Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics 365 are recommended CRM platforms providing sales support and customer relationship monitoring. It contains certain features that make them the best CRM platform in the market.
Read ahead as we outline and compare various aspects of both the CRMs, to assist you to opt for which one settles well together with your business.
How will having a mobile app will help the fast-moving consumer food market?
The usage of Mobile has changed the way people live their lives.
The smartphone is the trusted guide for everyone. A recent survey indicates that 88% of respondents preferred their smartphone to be on their side. revealed that e-commerce-enabled mobile devices enable FMCG market brands to engage with shoppers.
With more smartphones than people across the world today, a mobile app is clearly the most convenient means for the FMCG market to engage with its shoppers.
Importance of a mobile app in the FMCG market
- Mobile-enabled data searchers who try to access whichever brand or store offers seem to be the best deal. The application offers FMCG brands to create more shopper loyalty in the form of habitual purchasing.
- UK retail trade bodies IMRG and Capgemini carried research out. It indicated that 52% of traffic now comes through smartphones and tablets.
How it will help financially?
The mobile app is easy to use and technically robust. It involves a much lower financial commitment, as compared to a PC with fixed broadband. Moreover, it is well for transient people and those with in-home mobility challenges.
An ideal means to internet access for ‘digitally reluctant’ people to get access to a desktop or laptop device.
Increase Your Customer Reach
Build a shopping app that will allow users to view product descriptions enhanced with high-quality images. While in the store, 50% of people use their smartphones to view product descriptions and 40% of people use their smartphones to check the price of a product.
Custom mobile apps also allow them to order and buy a specific product from any store and even share the information with other users.
Characteristics of having an app for Grocery Stores which provides Fast Moving Consumer Goods
Increase Your Customer Reach
- Frequent purchases
- Less engagement (little or no effort to choose the item)
- Low prices
- Short shelf life
- Rapid consumption
- From the marketer’s perspective
- High volumes
- Low contribution margins
- Extensive distribution networks
- High stock turnover
Drive Mobile CRM Adoption and Enable Your Salesforce
Having the most up-to-date ordering information at their fingertips without any need to manually enter orders allows salespeople to support customers better. It takes more time for the real art of selling V/S to take care of administration and support.
Automatic mobile integration with your CRM system can also increase cross and up-selling and ease the work of maintenance and support teams within your organization.
- With the FMCG sales app, enterprises can get a comprehensive analytical report on the number of stores visited by respective field sales representatives. Identify the sales gaps and distribute goods and services so giving complete management visibility of sales representative’s performance to streamline your FMCG sales processes.
- With the Sales Order App, you can keep the inventory at the greatest. Field sales reps can alert the head office spontaneously on the stock level in each store and order new stocks based on availability
- Sales order tracking of the FMCG goods with expected delivery date gives certainty while making the sales order.
- Sales orders for multiple deliveries of items/products with access to promotions and discounts.
Today more than half of adults make use of a smartphone/mobile device to use the internet. They consider the mobile app is the key tool to discuss digital inclusion. With the internet transforming mobile technology fast and accessible, mobile device enhances the volume of the Consumer Goods Market.
Through facilitating mobile apps to do the business process, the need of having a mobile app plays as bringing more people online.
Pletra Technology is one of the leading Mobile Apps Development with experience and expertise to translate your ideas into futuristic apps and immersive mobile experiences.
Our experts can help clients leverage the mobile application platform effectively to innovate and create value from customer operations. We can help you to successfully implement the Mobile Apps for FMCG Market.